Sunday 31 July 2011

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS CREATIVE

This blog is dedicated to the appreciation of Art, Architecture and Interiors… this is the beginning of a great adventure based on CREATIVITY and the constant search for Knowledge, Beauty and Innovation
I am interested in sharing my ideas as well as discovering new and interesting works of creativity and design
Being an Interior architect and an Artist, I started out my projects mostly from a drawing board or a sketch book (as most artists do anyway) , waiting for the BURST OF AN IDEA to spill onto my paper. And as most artists can tell you INSPIRATION does not come from nowhere. It’s a spark that is ignited by various elements like senses, words, feelings, memories, situations, accidents (the list is endless)… So this blog gives me a chance to ignite my creative spark and perhaps to share it with others.
My search for INSPIRATION begins…

No comments:

Post a Comment